YOUR PROBLEM SOLVER FOR THE HARDEST DEPOSITS
Each pipeline for transport of a liquid, gaseous, or solid medium is loaded with deposits. The cross-section is reduced; the transport capacity and the quality decrease. Combined, higher energy and operational costs grow until a system downtime takes place. We return your piping and tank systems to their top form and remove the hardest deposits ourselves!
The pipe cleaning from professionals with proven experience!
Whether in chemistry, in waste water purification plants, in water supply or disposal, in power plants or in the mining industry, in the communal drinking water supply or in industrial pipeline systems: the Stocksiefen cleaning techniques are highly effective, economical, and industry specific.
With years of experience, the Stocksiefen pipe cleaning specialists know the standards, the typical forms of sediment, and the problems occurring as a result.
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Flow rate amounts are not sufficient
- Murky drinking water
- Rising energy costs
- Lower life span of the pumps by higher wear
- Higher operating costs
- With untimely cleaning: failure of the whole pipeline system - new installation may become necessary
- An average loss of 5% causes ca. 25% pressure lost!
- Pipe cleaning rather than new installation
- An absolutely gentle and thorough cleaning
- Targeted removal of deposits on pipe ends
- Hardly an operational interruption through our quick approach
- Purely mechanical working principle without chemical additions
- Even mile-long pipelines are cleaned without intermediate openings
- Application possibility in all pipe materials such as cast, steel, plastic, concrete, clay, etc.
- Pipeline systems with shutoff valve, bends (from 1.5 D) and forks are no problem for our devices
- Our devices can be applied at short notice for all pipe diameters between 40 and 1,200 mm2